Pottermore and Warner Bros. have announced more details about Wizarding World Gold, an annual, paid subscription which will unlock early access, exclusive benefits and enhanced experiences when it officially launches later this fall. The subscription will cost $74.99 (US) or £59.99 (UK) per year and can be pre-ordered at WizardingWorld.com.
The new subscription will offer fans the opportunity to enhance their free Official Harry Potter Fan Club experience and is available to pre-order as of today. Subscribers to Wizarding World Gold can look forward to a host of new benefits, including a magical welcome gift, currently not available anywhere else. The gift includes the interactive Keys and Curios journal, featuring a specially-designed cover by MinaLima – the graphic design team behind some of the most iconic and memorable visuals from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films.
The journal will arrive personalized with your name, Hogwarts house and more – meaning no two journals will be the same. Inside, you’ll discover interactive secrets and surprises, which are updated monthly and are unlocked as you explore the new Wizarding World app.
Also included in the gift is a postcard print of J.K. Rowling’s original Hogwarts sketch and an exclusive collectible pin badge, which features the Enchanted Key emblem.
As well as your welcome gift, a year’s Wizarding World Gold subscription will unlock:
- Wizarding World Originals – Immerse yourself in our new video series which is set to unravel the mysteries and uncover the secrets from all corners of the Wizarding World. Learn about the creative talent and craftspeople who bring you closer to the magic in The Workshop and discover our pick of behind-the-scenes content in From The Archive.
- eBooks – Take the magic of J.K. Rowling wherever you go with all seven eBooks of the original Harry Potter stories, available on the Wizarding World app for the duration of your subscription.
- Collectible pin badges – You’ll receive the first pin badge in your welcome gift. Plus, claim collectible pin badges from selected Wizarding World UK and US locations including: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child theatres in London, New York & San Francisco, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Hollywood as well as at the iconic Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 ¾ in King’s Cross Station, London.
- Special events – Get access to Gold subscriber events throughout the year, such as the Wizarding World Christmas Party in the Great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London later this year.
- Exclusive discounts – Enjoy discounts from the new WizardingWorld.com shop, the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 ¾ in King’s Cross Station, London, The Wizarding World of Harry Potte Exclusive Vacation Package at Universal Orlando Resort, as well as Warner Bros. Studio Tour stores in both London and Hollywood.
- Priority booking – Look forward to priority access to tickets for the most popular Wizarding World events and locations, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child shows in London, New York and San Francisco as well as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
- Early access – Unlock early access to limited-edition Wizarding World Gold merchandise ranges and curious collectibles – before they go on general release.
- Plus, plenty of perks – including new quizzes and puzzles, chances to win once in-a-lifetime experiences and much, much more!