In celebration of the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame, Marvel Studios and directors Anthony and Joe Russo have teamed up to launch the We Love You 3000 Tour as a way to thank the fans who have invested so deeply in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), making it the single most successful franchise in film history.
Special guests from Marvel Studios and the MCU will visit nine U.S. cities — beginning in San Diego at Comic-Con International on July 20 and ending in Anaheim at D23 Expo 2019 the weekend of Aug. 23-25 — greeting and treating fans at each tour stop. A total of 3,000 MCU Funko Pop Vinyl Figures will be distributed to fans throughout the tour as well as additional giveaways ranging from exclusive Avengers: Endgame prints to McDonald’s vouchers for a free Happy Meal plus an Avengers: Endgame Happy Meal toy to a MCU inspired sundaes and recipe cards courtesy of Ben & Jerry’s.
Best Buy will serve as the location for five We Love You 3000 Tour stops, hosting in-store fan events to celebrate the nationwide release of Marvel Studios Avengers: Endgame on Blu-ray Aug. 13. Events will feature signings with Marvel Studios filmmakers and/or MCU talent; a special digital photo booth; specialty promotional giveaways, including MCU Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures and exclusive Avengers: Endgame prints; and much more. Fans can also get their hands on the exclusive, limited edition Avengers: Endgame SteelBook and other collectable SteelBooks from the MCU at Best Buy stores across the country and on BestBuy.com.
For more information on what’s taking place in each market, visit Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000. Fans are encouraged to use the hashtag #WeLoveYou3000.
We Love You 3000 Tour Stops:
- July 20 SAN DIEGO, Comic-Con International – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo, Writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and a special guest from the MCU
- July 30 EVERETT, WA, Funko HQ – to be announced
- Aug. 8 SAN FRANCISCO, Giants vs. Phillies at Oracle Park – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo at the San Francisco Giants’ Marvel Night
- Aug. 13 MIAMI, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 13 CHICAGO, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 13 TORRANCE, CA, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 14 MINNEAPOLIS, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 20 CLEVELAND, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 23-25 ANAHEIM, CA, D23 Expo 2019 – to be announced
Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. On July 30, Avengers fans around the world are invited to assemble once more for the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame on Digital (pre-order) in HD, 4K Ultra HD and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
View this post on Instagram
Marvel Studios and #AvengersEndgame directors Anthony and Joe Russo have teamed up to launch the #WeLoveYou3000 Tour! As a thank you to fans, the nationwide tour will feature meet & greets with @therussobrothers, giveaways, and more. For details and tour dates, visit: www.Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000