From now through July 31, Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Parks are offering first responders and three of their guests half-price admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando and San Diego parks, as well as $25 tickets to SeaWorld San Antonio.
“We have always taken immense pride in honoring those who dedicate themselves to helping others,” said Gus Antorcha, Chief Executive Officer of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “This summer, we’re especially excited to welcome first respondents and their families or friends to parks across the country as they make lifelong memories on our newest attractions. Offering first responders discounted entry is a simple way for us to show just how grateful we are.”
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg — just named the most beautiful theme park in the world for the 29th straight year — welcomes visitors to the brand-new extreme swing ride Finnegan’s Flyer. Soaring high and swinging out over the cliffs of the Celtic coast, this Screamin’ Swing ride is located in the park’s charming Ireland village. This breathtaking attraction features two pendulum-like arms, seating 32 riders that fly progressively higher with each swing.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay brings a new level of excitement with Florida’s tallest launch coaster, Tigris – catapulting riders through an exhilarating array of looping twists with forward and backward motion, gravity-defying drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and an inverted heart line roll, all at more than 60 miles per hour — and all only available at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Sesame Street Land allows families to add to their own memory lane, where they can stroll down one of the most famous lanes of all time. From the stoop at 123 to Hooper’s Store, Sesame Street Land and its accompanying parade is a world all its own — and it is open now. In addition, Infinity Falls river ride traverses rapids as it winds through tropical surrounding before plummeting riders down a tallest-of-its-kind drop into a pool of rushing whitewater.
- SeaWorld San Antonio’s equal parts educational and exhilarating, one-of-a-kind Turtle Reef is home to these two new breathtaking rides as well as rescued turtles and hundreds of multi-colored Caribbean fish. With two new thrill rides including Riptide Rescue, a heart-pounding rescue adventure taking families on a mission to help save marine animals, and Sea Swinger, a thrilling high swing ride that will launch riders on an arc almost parallel with the ground at the top of its trajectory, before sending them soaring to the same point in the opposite direction — all in mere seconds.
- SeaWorld San Diego’s Electric Eel is San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster with astounding loops, twists and airtime. Featuring multiple launch experiences, Electric Eel propels riders forward and backward as they speed through the ride’s station house, accelerating to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds before rocketing skyward nearly 150 feet to brave an inverted “heart line” roll and adrenaline-pumping loops.
As part of the First Responder Salute, tickets purchased by July 31 can be redeemed for park entry until August 18. Those eligible for this offer include fire rescue responders, EMT/EMS employees, law enforcement officers, and 911 dispatchers. Tickets can be purchased online at BuschGardens.com/FirstResponders and SeaWorld.com/FirstResponders.
Additional discounts and offers are available for active military and veterans through MWR and ITT offices on U.S. military bases and online at WavesofHonor.com. These offers are available year-round and may differ by park.