THQ Nordic announced today that turn-based strategy game Battle Worlds: Kronos is coming to the Nintendo Switch. The Switch version will offer features like touch screen controls and new maps, specially designed for the local multiplayer mode.
Players can experience three huge campaigns with over 60 hours of gameplay in total and face the challenge of a strong AI, commanding a wide range of ground, air and sea units. THQ Nordic and King Art Games will release Battle Worlds: Kronos for Nintendo Switch on June 11, 2019 digitally and in retail stores for an SRP of €29.99 | $29.99 | £26.99.
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of great strategy masterpieces from the ’90s. Check out some of the key features:
- Strong opponents, long playtime – Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign ‘Trains’!
- An epic war from two perspectives – Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating a civilization with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerrilla tactics.
- Easy to learn, hard to master – hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various ‘Challenge Maps’.
- Hot-Seat Multiplayer – Battle your friends in local multiplayer sessions on new maps especially created for this mode.
- Enjoy the story – New integrated difficulty settings will let you enjoy the story without being strangled by the strong AI.